50% of the order value are required to book a hunting- or fly fishing trip. The deposit is not transferable to another person. The balance is due four months before the hunting trip starts. If a postponement in the booked hunt year should be essential, we try to find an alternative date in the same year of the booked hunt. If this is not possible refer to our cancellation conditions. A transfer of booking to another hunting season requires a separate examination, and can not be guaranteed.
For a fly fishing trip the balance is due at least 2 weeks before the trip start.
In case of no success of the booked trophy, the hunter has the option to rebook this hunt at a later date, unless the hunter makes other arrangements. If through unforeseen events on our part the trip must be cancelled, the entire paid amount is refunded.
The hunter is responsible for full payment in case wounded game is not recovered.
Up to the end of the 9th month before the hunting trip, the deposit amount minus € 500, – will be transferred back. Between the beginning of the 8th month and the end of the 4th month – full deposit is forfeited. If you cancel within the last three months prior to departure the full amount will be forfeited.
We highly recommend using cancellation insurance! See FAQ!
The payment of the booked hunting- or fly fishing trip takes place as indicated in the cancellation conditions. After the end of the program, a possible difference amount is paid either in cash or with credit card. Foreign currencies will be charged according to the current bank rate.
AT06 1953 0001 0016 2445
The payment can also be made by disclosing your credit card information. For the explicit permission for taking money from your credit card, a form is necessary to fill out. It will be sent to you by email.
(Please inform your bank to increase your credit card limits accordingly.)
We take Mastercard, Visa and Maestropayments
If you do not have a valid EU or EEA hunting license, a worldwide accident insurance is requirement for the period of your hunting trip. We recommend Global Rescue.
Weapon and ammunition:
In case you travel with your own firearm:
– Traveling into EU you have to have to bring the European firearm certificate with you.
– Coming from abroad: US firearm customs form or any form which show you are the owner of the firearm you cary is required
These documents need to show the police officer in case of a control or on entry at the airport. There are no restrictions in regard to importing your hunting rifle to Austria.
Please note: Ammunition and bolt has to be separated from the gun during the transport!
In Austria there is a duty to present the trophies at a meeting held in the spring trophy show which takes place mostly during march. The trophy shipment will be done by us or our taxidermist immediately after these dates. All necessary documents are included.
General terms and conditions:
1. Online Content: The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author which refer to damages of material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the presented information or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is shown to be intentional or grossly negligent. All offers for a hunting vacation, for a hunting trip are non-binding. The author reserves itself it expressly to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement to supplement to delete or the publication temporarily or permanently. It is also noted that in view of all hunting, the hunting areas are available in the wild, but of course also in sheltered estuaries.
2. For direct or indirect references to other Internet pages (“links”) which lie outside the responsibility of the author, liability would only apply in cases enter into force, in which the author of the contents has knowledge and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal content. The author therefore expressly declares that at the time of linking the corresponding linked pages were free of illegal content. The author has no influence on the current and future design and contents of the linked / connected pages. Therefore it dissociates itself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all within the own Internet offer set left and references as well as for external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information lies solely with the provider of the page to which reference was made, not the one who has linked to these pages.
3. Copyright: The author is anxious to consider in all publications copyrights of the used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, to use his own graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts fall back. All possibly protected by third parties on the website brand names and trademarks are the provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention does not imply that trademarks are not protected by third party rights! The copyright for any material created by the author remains solely with the author. Any duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from this page. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correspond to the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity. For all on this page come into existence bookings for stays / nights / fringe benefits the general terms and conditions, as well as the cancellation policy and limits as described above in the conditions.